Friday, March 24, 2006



Two sea otters in their cove, at the Oregon Coast Aquarium,
and a female human!

I did meet some other humans from the Green Mountain state of Vermont at this aquarium today; that was really fun. I really liked the OCA, so much so that I became a member. Also I found out about many kinds of turtles: my favorite was the snake-neck turtle, so named because his neck can extend really, really far like a snake. Amazing creature! And I got to visit with a red octopus. You know how I am about those octopi...or maybe you don't know. Well, I love them too.

Even picked up a little present for A.J. I hope he likes it.

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger grace said...

aquariums are always very cool. not sure about the octopi...who is a.j.? hope he likes the present. all is ok here, spoke with a Brittany breeder today, and am hopeful for summer. have fun Brina, xo Grace

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Grace! A.J. is my son, he's 16, and I usually brag about him all the time so I'm surprised you haven't read about him yet.

I'm thrilled that you are getting another Brittany. I loved our Clancy so much. Brittanys are so loyal and bright, aren't they?

Hugs, Brina

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Mr. CAB, Which of my eyes do you like best? (giggling)

I really couldn't have taken a bad photo of that sunset. I tell you, it was heart-stopping, that beautiful.

Maybe I should post some more!

Thanks for coming to my blog, you always make me smile, you know that.

Smiling,
Brina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home