Friday, March 17, 2006




I bought these two lovely pieces of furniture for my "nest" and had them delivered this week, from Bombay Company. The little chest is for my feminine nice things, what our great-grandmothers might have called "unmentionables", in my bedroom, and the large wall mirror is now up in the entryway of my apartment. It's gorgeous!

I need all of my blogger friends to send up some positive thoughts and prayers for my health right now. That fall I took last week? I think it was worse than I knew. I'm also suffering from a UTI--another unmentionable--and possibly something going on with my kidneys. I'm going to the dr. this afternoon about my horrible mid-back pain, which may be related to kidneys, UTI, and/or my fall.

Egads. It's not an easy time.

Thank you all. Love, Brina

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger grace said...

Hi Brina, your furniture pieces are lovely. I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers. I hope all is alright. x Grace

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Thank you, dear Grace!
The doctor appointment was very good, ruling out kidney problems, and prescribing heavy-duty pain meds. and muscle relaxants. I appreciated too that she cautioned me not to drive while taking those.

I appear to have muscle spasms in my back due to the fall. And I'll just have to deal w/it as it heals.

I bought a few more small decorative items for the apartment today and it's so pretty in here.

Hope you are well, too. I saw a really beautiful big dog today, an Afghan hound. Gorgeous! But I still love mine the best, as it should be. Have you thought of getting another dog?

Love, Brina

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger grace said...

I have been thinking about it the past couple of weeks, I have an application in at a Brittany breeder for maybe a june litter. I love my other dog so much and I thought that I could never open up my heart to another one, but I really miss having a little friend around, they are so wonderful. so I think I am ready. I am glad to hear you are OK. muscle spasms in the back can be very painful. Take it easy. Have a great weekend. x Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home