Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wow! We have eagles nesting near our neighborhood!

I've seen an eagle flying overhead very close to where our building is located, several times, and today I was driving the little hill up to our development when I looked up in the highest, very tall tree. I saw a big nest and an eagle sitting next to it! It was an awesome sight. I am so thrilled. These trees are so old and tall, and they sit above a small railroad track and a bridge. The eagles will not be disturbed there.

I will try to photograph the nest and eagle tomorrow.

We're supposed to get more snow tonight. Winter comes late here, huh?!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Sweet Brina,

Hello... Sorry I haven't been around lately, I'm going through a stressful month, urgh! I am not blogging as regurarly as I used to...hopefully things will go back to normal soon.

Eagles are such proud animals, so beautiful. Please post pictures of the nest!

I hope you're well.
Lots of love and kisses

xoxoxo
M

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Marietta dear,

I've missed you!

I hope your life goes back to smoother sailing now.

I'll be blogging and posting daily on my trip next week (to Portland and coastline of Oregon).

Have you decided what Who concerts to attend? Of course they haven't announced the stateside dates yet, so it's hard to know, but you have quite a lot to choose from, I think?

Love, hugs, Brina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home