Thursday, November 24, 2005




Can you see the eagle?
This beautiful country is in British Columbia, outside of Vancouver. The town of Brackendale is a wintering place for many eagles. Salmon are in the river below, the Squamish River, and the eagles are happy and able to eat very well. We were there yesterday, my aunt and uncle and I, and I took these photos.

The eagles were very still, and I'm wondering if you can see any in the photos. Loved watching the harbor seals who were truly feasting on the salmon in the river in front of us. The seals are such fun animals to watch, and they were having a great time.

Bear are around too, but we didn't see any (just as well). Oh! And I saw my very first Barrow's golden-eyes, a kind of duck, quite distinctive.

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures. I think I see an eagle in the bottom picture in a tree. Yes?

Haven't visited your blog in a while. Good to see you are well.

Would you come to my blog and read No Turn on Red? Give it a go, 'k?

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Brina, glad you had a nice time, I love the photo's, I can see the eagle, or is there a couple, anyway great, great photo's, thankyou very much for posting them.
I can see the eagle right in the middle of the photo, do I win.
he he he
Take care,
mikey

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Bri said...

Yes, ptfan can win the Girl Prize, and Mikey, you win the Boy Prize...um, now what shall I give you for prizes?!

giggle

Love,
Brina

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

VERY beautiful landscapes! Thanks for sharing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home