Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy in Vancouver with my family here. It's such a beautiful city and so full of life. So many different people, foods, culture, music, and the natural beauty of this city is just something I can't begin to describe.

I am here for five more days and then fly home on Thanksgiving. I hope all of my blogger friends are doing well. Travel safely, if you are heading anywhere for the holidays.

I love sleeping here, perched on the 23rd floor of a tall building over the water, just across from Granville Island. Eagles fly by my window. No kidding.

Be good, write if you are reading this!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Mary Beth said...

Yay - you are a fellow Canadian, if ony for a few days! :o) Have a great visit - I hear the weather is great there now.

Mary Beth

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

Whoa! That must be the coolest thing ever to see! Glad you are safe and sound. I really hope you have a nice time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home