Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Big A!

At class last night, I received a really important A. I've been getting A's on my assignments, but this was a big assignment, a research study proposal, and I'd worked very hard on it. When I handed it in two weeks ago, I wasn't sure about it, thought if only I'd had another week, it would be better...that sort of perfectionist thinking gets you nowhere in grad. school. There's so much work to do, and assignments around the corner, and projects ongoing, you really can't be a perfectionist in this course of study.

So last night we got a lot of our work handed back to us, and I was THRILLED to see that on this big assignment, I earned all 25 of the possible 25 points. I was just beaming.

The prof. wrote some really good comments on there and it fuels me for all the hard work yet ahead of me.

Just thought I'd share that good news with you. I remember being in the dumps about two weeks ago and wondering if I was going to be able to get through everything I have to do.

Guess I'm making it!


2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Well done. Now you should treat yourself to something nice.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Tom Matchett said...

Top marks, eh?!

Bonus.

Tom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home