Tuesday, October 25, 2005


Ready for bed. If you look carefully, you can see both of my animal friends: Snow Leopard on the bed, and Polly the best dog in the world on her bed in the far corner of my room. I took this photo of myself in preparation for tomorrow's "In the Attic in Pajamas" webcast from the U.K. I hope my Attic friends appreciate that I really did take this photo in my pajamas and robe, makeup off, jewelry off, and rumply hair, ready for bed. It was a hell of a day, and I'm happy tomorrow will be a better one. Good night!

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hello Brina,

I love the fact that blogging and esp. Rachel's show brings people from around the world together!

Yes, I am all set for the show tonight, I took the pictures yesterday because tonight I want to relax with a cup of coffee and watch the show...

Take care :-)
M

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

Hey cool girl. Love the jammies.

Lookign forward to watching WHO TV live for once! Yee Ha!

Maybe see you on Ballerina GHurls chat site?

Congrats on all of your hard work! You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home