Tuesday, October 24, 2006



Twisting with my sister to Herman's Hermits...in Marin county, California today. I'm suffering the end of my virus, horrible sore throat, cough, and layrngitis, but I can still smile and be silly and dance in the dining room!


Heading home on the red-eye flight tonight. Minnesota whirlwind of school and work assignments awaits me. (Well, to be perfectly truthful, I've been working a bit every day while here, so the work traveled to California too!)

Hope you're all well and that you are able to speak and sing. I literally have no voice.

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Well I hope you didn't relapse with all this dancing and goofing around! lol
Seriously though, I hope you are feeling better now that it's a few days later and you're settled back in Minnesota.Heheh, glad you liked my all of- a -sudden -realized -that- I -kinda -knew -it -version-of-Baba-O-Reilly. :)
Have a great weekend!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hey Brina,

Just passing through to say hi and thanks for your lovely comment.

I haven't been in blogland for ages, for the reasons I mention on my blog, but little by little I'll catch up.

Doing fine, will blog soon, hehehe.

xoxoxo
M

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger grace said...

Hi Brina, I hope that you are feeling better now. And had a safe travel back home. Happy Halloween.
xx Grace

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hi Brina,
how are you? Were you are Barnes & Noble on Friday? I'm very sorry not to have met you, you're a sweetie.

Getting back to normal life.. sob sob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home