Monday, December 12, 2005




Because I am the little sister, I never knew life by myself. I was born a year and one week after my big sis, and she has always been there for me. I love these two photos, which you can't see really well but which give you a little glimpse of us. We were in matching dresses that day: mine a pretty turquoise and hers a red. You can see the old black and white tv behind us in the living room, and Nana's legs and skirt are visible too. I still don't have a scanner so just snapped these from the photos themselves. I think I'd better remedy the scanner situation soon!

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Oh Brina!

Your post in my Quiiiiit blog! It's like you were describing my sister. She can't talk in the morning, she needs about two hours to wake up. My flatmate's the same, she does the same rituals every day, accompanied by a pot of coffee!!!

I'm the youngest of the two, too, it's great to have an older sister. We really love each other. I'm sure you have your own codes with your sister, as I do with mine. When we start we can't stop!

Kisses,
xoxoxo
M

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Oh Marietta! That's wonderful to hear about you and your older sis. I believe that Rachel has an older sis, too. Did you meet her at the gig Sunday?

I will be seeing my big sis on December 26th. Cannot wait!

Love,
Brina

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Brina,
I adore the post about your family. The pictures are wonderful. I hope all is well, and you are ready for a great Christmas.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

How sweet those photos! I am the oldest girl and only girl in my family of four younger brothers. I also am from a different mother and 4 years older that the brother below me.

So I am very independant, played alone a lot in the house..(girlie things mainly...loved cars and other boy things too! LOL) and know what it is like to be an only child in a sort of way! I did want a baby girl for sure for the longest time! Oh Well...I now have a daughter, which I think is better!

Sweet post!
XX-Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home