Friday, November 25, 2005



Goofy photo of me and my demented cousin Marcus. He just hasn't been the same since he got that plate stuck through his head (look at his eyes!).

This is the photo that made us laugh so hard we nearly died! His dad had just told us to keep our eyes open (I always blink during photos), and this was the result.

I am 16 years older than Marcus, can remember the day he was born, and yet now we seem like we're in the same generation. Funny how that works! He's a fabulous musician, husband, and father. It's so great to see.

He married the most wonderful woman, who is perfect for him. Their love story is the thing that novels are made of...and it inspires me and gives me such happiness.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

Very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

I see you're having fun in Vancouver...

Us travelling girls, ts ts ts...

I'm going back to London tomorrow and I'm going to have billions of things to do, so I don't really want to.
But it's great to come home sometimes.

Keep having fun,
it's lovely to see your smile
xoxoxo
M

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Marietta, I'm home now, flew home on Thanksgiving p.m. I'm so happy you got to Amsterdam and have been following your blog.

Yes, we do come home.
I love to travel and it looks like I have a trip almost every month for the next six months, even if some are short trips.

Although I was very well rested after a few days in Van. with family, I look rather ukky in most of the photos on my camera. Hope that my aunt's camera was more flattering! Still, they are great memories.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

Hey Brina! It's been so long since we've talked! Ahhh!
Marcus looks very nice.
Great post.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving - mine was fine I guess...
Have a great night!

xxx
- claire -

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

I am so happy you are enjoying your trip. Cute pics!

When in CA you should meet up with some other bloggers for sure! Which part will you be in?

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Claire, and Molly too!

I go to northern California, the Bay Area, down to Monterey too. Will be in Monterey at New Year's Eve this year, gazing out at the ocean under the stars. Mmmm nice!

Lovely to hear from you both. I shall try to put up some new photos today. I want to photograph my new blue icicle necklace, made in B.C., and I have a wig you all haven't seen yet!

Love, Brina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home