Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm going to hear Van Morrison tomorrow night. There were only single seats left when I discovered that he was coming to town, so I boldly decided to go solo. It should be something! I've never heard him live in all these years of listening to him, since "Astral Weeks" came out in the '60s.

I haven't blogged much this week 'cause I'm so busy, I can barely keep up with work and school, and I don't really feel like belaboring the point of how wretched it felt to be dumped, how I'm adjusting, etc. I'd rather pour myself into the present moment and try to make progress in my work.

I hop a plane next Friday to San Francisco for a long weekend, so will have some good posts then. A week from right now, I'll be at my sister's house. Yeah!

Hope my blogger friends are all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home