Sunday, April 30, 2006













Beautiful day in the San Francisco Bay: we walked in Tiburon this afternoon, so bright and warm, just as summery as could be. The view you see is from Tiburon across the water toward the Golden Gate Bridge (can you see it?), and the photo of my sister and me was taken by a passing stranger. He did well! It does look as though I'm busting out of my blouse, though it's really just that I am missing a button, thankfully I had a little tank top under there! giggle...

I'm at the ocean now in my favorite town of Pacifica. It's quiet except for the roar of the waves. The moon is but a sliver. I can hear my heart beat, it's so quiet here.

Good night.

5 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Hi Brina,
Stopped by to do a little catch up. Lovely photos. My thoughts and prayers for Pam today.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Brina
Just here to say hi, and to thank you for such lovely photos - it looks heavenly there. Wish we could get some decent sunshine on this side of the world. It's still cold and miserable here in Holland, and I'm still wearing my winter clothes. Please come, summer, please??!
Take care and all good wishes
Val

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Thanks, joeboy in Texas and vallyp in Holland. Don't I have blogger friends from all over, though.

Hope you are both well.

Heading home to Minnesota on the red-eye flight tonight. It's always wrenching for me to leave the ocean and my California "roots."



Hugs,
Brina

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful pictures, Brina. I've been to many of those places, and you've captured them well.

Safe flight home tonight!

Cheers,
AM

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Brina, this is a beautiful blog here, I'm glad your having a lovely time there, your description of the quiet, was brilliant, it made me feel calm, thankyou, great photo's, them flower's are great, take care and thank's for posting.
mikey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home