Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Trips

I have two trips coming up, and I'm wondering if my blog friends have been to these places. I'm going to Newport, Rhode Island this weekend, for the gathering of Cowsill family and friends for Barry's memorial service. And about a month later, I'm going to Portland, Oregon.

I had been planning to move to northern California in 2008, but now I"m also considering Oregon, Washington, and even B.C. The cost of housing and cost of living in California is SO high, it seems smarter to me to consider the other states of the Pacific Northwest. This will be my first trip to Portland. I'm excited about it. I'll be looking at some houses and neighborhoods in Portland and surrounding areas; I'll check out the two schools which could work for my post-master's training in marriage/family therapy; and I'll drive to the coast to experience the Oregon version of my Pacific Ocean.

Have any of you been there? or Newport, R.I.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home