Monday, January 23, 2006

Silly poem, a la www.engrish.com Japanese-English language adventures:

Ok, so if you are already familiar with this engrish.com site, you will "get" this. If not, you will scratch your head in wonder at why a literate girl like me would think this is a poem. But in any case, the other night, after laughing so hard I thought I would split open, I imitated the engrish style and wrote this poem:

like a tree in the forest
i fall over with happiness
from very good feeling
of always touch boyfriend

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Reminds me of 2 Arab brothers i knew. One day they got into a heated debate. One said "Up with this sh#t I will not put" and the other brother said "I will get the hell out of you"
They never understood why I laughed so hard.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Dear Brina

I can only guess that site is a Japanese/English translation one?

It IS funny!
LOL

"Alouette, gentille alouette
Alouette je te plumerai."

In English:
"Lark, nice lark
Lark I will pluck you..."

I've always thought that rather odd.

Smiles
Dale

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Ah oui!

I love translation goofs.

Of course, we also have a president who makes his very own translation goofs, in his native language!

giggling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home