Monday, April 02, 2007



I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU


(from the film "Love Me or Leave Me")

(Sammy Cahn/Nicholas Brodzsky)


I'll never stop loving you

Whatever else I may do

My love for you

Will live 'till time itself is through


I'll never stop wanting you

And when forever is through

My heart will beat

The way it does each time we meet


The night doesn't question the stars

That appear in the skies

So why should I question the stars

That appear in my eyes


Of this I'm more than just sure

My love will last and endure

I'll never, no

I'll never stop loving you

4 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger grace said...

Brina,

beautiful pic, beautiful words



how are you? xxx grace

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Bri said...

I'm pretty well, thanks. I wrote this from a calm and loving place, not one of angst and broken heart. I realized after posting that it could be interpreted either way. But I'm feeling good.

How are you?

We had a full week of rain. Today, the sun came out. Polly is happy because she loves mud!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Cathy with a C said...

I am glad you are feeling good. I was wondering when I read this post the other day.

Cathy xox

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bri said...

It's interesting how a great love song lyric can be perfectly suited to either heartbreak or happy in love...or remembering love...or wishing for love.

I'm more and more drawn to the classic ballads and even torch songs lately.

Sometimes I'll hear a singer like Nancy Wilson (not the "Heart" Nancy Wilson, but the beautiful jazz singer Nancy Wilson) and she'll just sing exactly what is in my heart waiting to pour out.

It's amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home