Thursday, February 22, 2007


I'm in a very dark night at this time, after the ebullience and optimism of Valentine's Day. My heart is wounded and I wonder how to cope. Then I saw this photo from "my" beach in Seaside near Monterey, CA, with the weather-beaten wooden cross and the beautiful sunset, and some kind of eerie spot on the photo. A spot on the lens? The Moon? What is that spot?
I love someone who seems unable to relax into the love. This is hurting us both, and I am beside myself with sorrow today.
A dark night

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Sending many (((((hugs))))) your way today. All we can do is love and have hope.

Cathy xoxo

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger grace said...

oh Brina, I am sorry for your dark night, I am sending you hugs too, and maybe 2 Brittany kisses? hope they can cheer you up. Not the same, but if you could meet my young one June, only 10 months this month the 24th, she would kiss you crazy. She is a wild one!! You know the type!

xx Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home