Wednesday, March 21, 2007




My son "Elwood" and I got dressed up tonight and headed into St. Paul for a fabulous piano recital by the incomparable Emanuel Ax, who played Beethoven and Schumann. He played the "Appassionata" sonata of Beethoven and one of my favorite Schumann pieces, the set called "Papillons," as well as an early Beethoven sonata and a Schumann Fantasy. Heaven.
Thought it would be fun to share a few photos of mother and son here. I am looking rather puffy and tired, as you can see, but Elwood is spiffy enough for the both of us!
Hope you all had a great night. I loved sharing the recital with my son, whatever his name is!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger grace said...

I bet the recital was beautiful, so nice that you can share that with your son. Great photos, you both look great.

Hope you weekend is going well, I have got my Britts tired and napping - we did alot of running and playing this morning. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home