Friday, December 22, 2006


at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle!

From there we went to Vancouver, B.C., where we celebrated Christmas early. Getting home yesterday entailed a drive from Vancouver down to Seattle, some delays at the Seattle-Tacoma Airport, and finally our flights home. I got in at 2 a.m. and am finally feeling rested now.

Tomorrow I can put up our tree here at the apartment. We have new snow here in Minneapolis, which makes it feel very Christmas'y.

(And we saw Santa at the Space Needle!)

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger grace said...

Merry Christmas Brina! Beautiful photo of the city. Have fun putting up your tree.
Give Polly an extra cookie from me!

xx Grace

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Metalchick said...

I've always wanted to go to Seattle! I've only been to the one in Las Vegas, but I haven't even been on top of that needle!
Anyways, Hope you have a Happy Holidays and a Rockin' New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home