Thursday, December 14, 2006





















A boy and his dog...doesn't this look like they're on board a ship? or like the photographer/mom has had a bit too much to drink? I don't know how I managed to take such a tipsy photo! (and no, I wasn't drinking, I was studying for final exams). I love Polly's funny position. She's smiling sardonically, too, don't you think?

My household, it makes me smile just to look at them!

After taking finals and turning in my final paper tonight, I will be done with grad. school until early February. Cannot wait to feel that "I did it!" surge of relief and accomplishment.

But for now, it's back to the books.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger grace said...

aah, those pictures are sweet. Sweet Polly, makes you just want to go rub her tummy. They both look happy. It does look like they are on a ship rockin' back and forth. Congrats on turning in the final paper, you did it. And off until February. Fabulous.

have a good weekend Brina

xxx Grace

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Thanks, Grace, but I didn't finish the paper yet. A bunch of us from the class asked for extensions--it was hard, nigh unto impossible to study effectively for the final AND finish the paper on the same week--and he gave us til tomorrow p.m. So I'm still working on it!

The semester will officially be over when I press "send" and e-mail the paper to my prof. on Saturday.
Then I'm off to points west and north!

Love and hugs, Brina

P.S. Polly knows I'm going on a trip and that she will go to her favorite home away from home, her dog sitter's house. She is excited!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger grace said...

I hope you get the paper all finished. I have no doubt you will.

Yes, I think that wherever Brittanys are, they get into their Brittany mischief!! I love your dog heaven story and, when you were flying to Vermont. What a great response you had to AJ's question looking out in the clouds. Thanks so much for coming by, you are very sweet. It is posts like that, that bring me bright thoughts.
Have a great trip wherever your travels take you. Happy Holidays xxx Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home