Sunday, July 23, 2006




Just a beautiful day here in Burlington, Vermont. A.J. and I posed at the top of the parking ramp in town...can you see Lake Champlain behind me? and the towers of two big churches behind A.J.?

We took the mother-and-son self-portrait down by the tracks, by the waterfront, just before going in for a quick dinner of steamers. Yum!

I loved today. (And I did all of the "camp laundry" this morning, thus completing my self-appointed chores and allowing me the rest of the day to be on vacation.)

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hey Brina,

Fabulous pictures, Vermont is so beautiful.
I'm just saying hello and goodbye, as I'm off for my summer holidays tomorrow. I'm going to Athens for three days and then to the island of Spetses (I've blogged about the island).

I will have lots of pics when I come back.

Hey are you going to any Who shows?
Have a lovely rest of the summer

xoxoxo
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home