Tuesday, July 04, 2006













Happy 4th of July from the KOA Campground in Rogers, Minnesota!

My dear friends Cindy and Phil and their dog Marcy have been traversing the country for almost a year in a "fifth wheel" vehicle and a truck, and they've finally stopped in Minnesota. We had a great day.

Tomorrow they'll get to see where I live, and we'll introduce our two dogs to each other. Cindy and I will play piano and flute together, shop a bit, and we'll all have dinner. I hope to give them a mini-tour on Thursday which will cover the Sculpture Garden, Mary Tyler Moore house, Uptown, Lakewood Cemetery, and "the Lakes".

I love having them here. They'll be home in Vermont in another couple of weeks.

Hope you are all well and safe tonight.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger grace said...

Happy 4th to you Brina, I liked your comment on Clancy. It is so hard to capture a photo of a Brittany when they are still!!! I would love to see a photo of Clancy. Polly is beautiful though, maybe a shot of Polly & Marcy? Looks like you had a fun 4th...xox Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home