Monday, August 06, 2007









I hope that these are self-explanatory cabin photos! Except that once again, I must say that the extra-puffy jowls you see on me are related to my dental woes which developed on this trip. I am a rather round-faced girl and I do have chins, plural, but this has been a puffy, swollen left side all week. I think today the swelling is starting to go down some! hurrah for that!
Wish me luck flying. I am to take double of the pain meds. and 800-1000 mg of Advil just to be sure that I can handle the pressure changes and possible pain related to the infection.
We fly home tomorrow, but my cousins L&T stay on here for another two weeks or so.
The stars at night are like nothing else...so beautiful. I'll miss it and must find a way to get back here next summer, even though it's the summer of double graduations and packing to move west and packing AJ to head off to college, and so on....Vermont needs to be fit in there, too!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger grace said...

Hi Brina,

I have only been to Vermont one time, it is so beautiful there. I stayed in a cabin on Lake Champlain.

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home