Monday, August 06, 2007

A few images from our family cabin in Vermont....more to come!

AJ caught two beautiful big bass, which we enjoyed as part of our dinner that night. Cousins Tom and Laurie brought much energy and fun to the mix when they arrived yesterday. My sister Amy, cousin Laurie, and I were sad not to swim today (thunderstorms), so we held up our bathing suits and modeled them! Funny photo of me, Amy, and AJ was on one of our goofy watching movies together nights. We have a lot of those.
Note my swelled up face/jowls? I have an infected tooth and need a root canal, I discovered while here. Should say it discovered me....major pain...but the dentist put me on antibiotics and pain meds. so I'm hanging in there. Not fun, but this is part of life, too!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home