Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Three of my favorite beings in the world, who happen to be my son and two of his best friends, inhabited my living space this weekend.
Here they are lounging on the couch reading Chinese books for fun. Just after this, they told me stories of public urination and I pretended to be shocked. They are all 17, and while staying here, they remembered to thank me for food and other essentials. They laugh just the way they did when they were little boys together, but soon they'll all be in college (one more year) and I know they're going to be great at whatever they choose to do in life.
Good boys, these three! (My son is on the left, if you needed me to point that out. How about that afro?)

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Brina!
Oh those boys are too cute.
Love your son's hair.
I have an afro too...

Thank you SO much for your sweet post on the forum.
You're too kind!

Hope you are well Brina.
Take care.
Love,
Suexxxx

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Suesjoy said...

Oh and I wanted to add that I am so sorry for your heartbreak Brina.
I hope you are on the mend.
xxxx

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Thanks, Sue. I think you have great hair! I am thinking of you, and I'm glad you posted what you are going through. It's important to have as many positive thinkers holding you as you can. I am one!

Hugs,
Bri

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger grace said...

Hi Brina,

oh, to be 17 again. So full of life. And He has great hair!

Love the last song post. great one.
Hope you and of course, Polly, are well.

take care, xx grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home