Wednesday, August 30, 2006


A mermaid like me, who lives in the middle of the country, is her happiest when she is near the ocean.
My birthday is coming up very soon.
Accordingly, I am almost ready to fly west, and I will land by the Pacific!

I shall be a good mermaid and will try to post photos during my week there.

When I return, life will be very busy again, with Year Two of my graduate school classes beginning on the 7th of September. I have also joined an all-women's fitness club, where I will be working out, taking classes, and working on my nutrition, weight, and wellness in the company of other women. That begins for me as soon as I return from the ocean, too.

So I will take this next week as Mermaid Time. Soon it will be fall. Do you love this end-of-summer time? I sure do.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger grace said...

Have a good trip Brina. I love the September October months. My b-day coming up soon too. Happy early birthday to you. xo Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home