Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Some more images from our time up north. We were at Gooseberry Falls and at "the big lake," Lake Superior. I love this photo I took of Pam. So beautifully blue and pensive. I think it should be in a frame.
It's beautiful here in the fall, but in a different way than what I grew up with. In Minnesota the fall colors tend toward the yellows and golds; Vermont has much more orange and red in the mix.
Being in the woods and along the water felt so good. I hope it will fortify me for the week ahead.




3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

Fab pics here too! I commented on your piano below on the post with the pictures...

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hiya Claire, Simon,

We're just a bunch of kids here in blogland!

Simon, you looked really good in that target shirt on Tuesday. I wanted to see your head, though! (giggle)

Claire, can't wait to hear about your gig tonight.

I had an unusual day and night and ended up giving my Springsteen tickets away at the last minute, opting to come home and finish a work project instead. It's rainy and foggy here in Minnesota tonight and I'm happily and cozily at home for the night.

There are some nights it's just so good to hunker down at home.

Simon, do people call you Si?

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Ticharu said...

Hey Brina, I just posted some late summer/fall pics too from my neck of the woods. Check it out. Ticharu Gets Legs is the blog. Got a pic of my guitar, it's not as cooool as yer piano but it's white with a banana on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home