Monday, September 26, 2005

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrufffffffffff!

I picked up the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds, a remastered CD version, at Pam's garage sale yesterday, also the soundtrack from Camelot, just because...so this morning after our walk and breakfast, I sat down to do some writing and put on the Beach Boys. And Polly? She's barking at it! Looking right at the speakers and barking! It's the weirdest thing! The only time I can remember her barking at music before was when I was playing my keyboard in the "harpsichord" mode. She hates that too.

Look, Polly, if you're going to be a California dog, you are going to have to learn to like the Beach Boys!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Rene,
So happy you wandered on over here. Thanks for posting, and Mikey did too! I think you should come to Wednesday's webcast and do a walk-on as a guest. Perhaps you and Rachel could share silly camping stories from recent trips.

Did I hear Mikey pronounce your name as "Rain"? If so, that's very unusual, and pretty. Rachel pronounced my name as "Brinna" but it's actually "Brina" with a long e, short for Sabrina. Oh well, I was just pleased she read one of my posts aloud during the first webcast.

It's a noisy night here at the apartment, with my teenager drumming in the other room. We're both supposed to be doing homework, so we'd better get to it!!!

I did turn off the Beach Boys this morning after all the barking it created. I have concluded that Brian Wilson must've been playing the organ on some frequency that is particularly irritating to dogs' ears.

So delighted to "meet" you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home